The Eclectic Lifestyle.
Quality over quantity. Values over volume. We’re all about providing you with products and services that enhance your life; most of the merchandise we carry in the store and use in our designs are personally tested by us to ensure their quality.
Owner Margaret Rosemeyer’s journey began over 20 years ago in the floral industry and eventually lead her to interiors.
Her diverse background in construction allows her to provide excellent communication between tradesman and our design team for a seamless project.
Margaret is an AIFD accredited floral designer, a title given only to a select group of the most talented professional florists in the country.
Margaret is also certified as a Master Gardener and loves to grow and collect unusual varieties of orchids at home.
Mary has a BS in Merchandising Management and specializes in visual merchandising, product development and branding.
She has had the privilege of working with fashion photographer David Lachapelle, designing a flagship store for Jockey, special event decor for Diageo and Rust-Oleum as well as helping many local boutiques.
After hours, you’ll find her hanging upside down doing “circus stuff” (AKA aerials).
We're showing up and turning heads!
• Sun-Times, Zoom In- Libertyville •
• Lake County Magazine, Spring’s Hottest Trends •
• A Tribute to Home eBook •
• Home Accents Today •
• 2013 Daily Herald’s "Best Interior Designer" •
• 2012 25 Gifted Retailers, Gifts and Decorative Accessories Magazine •
• 2012 Make it Better Magazine "Best Decorating Resource" •
• Go Home, The Blog •
• Make it Better Magazine, Summer Entertaining Tips •
• Make it Better Magazine, Day Tripper Libertyville •
• Make it Better Magazine, Designer Style- Holiday Decorating •
• Lake County Magazine, Holiday Decorating •